On May 30, 2012 in the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova in cooperation with the RENAM Association the first seminar of the series of scientific-technical workshops, training events and courses was organized. This series is destined for researchers and specialists from Moldova in order to raise awareness and skills in HPC, Grid and Cloud computing infrastructures utilization.
The seminar entitled "Access to regional High Performance Computing (HPC) resources" includes two presentations on the following topics:
- European projects related to support of operation and development of HPC, Grid and Cloud computing;
- Existing computing technologies and systems for solving of various classes of complex problems;
- How to develop complex applications to address specific tasks and what programming techniques and instruments should be used;
- Computing resources available in Moldova at the national level for training and debugging of applications;
- Regional (European) computing resources available for execution of developed complex applications.
Presentation of Dr. Petru Bogatencov and presentation of Mr. Nicolai Iliuha are available in electronic format.