- Theoretical Computer Science;
- Formal Models of Computing;
- Information Technologies Applications in Knowledge-Based Society;
- Decision Support Systems;
- Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems;
- Knowledge Engineering and Management;
- Image Processing;
- Medical & Diagnostic Systems;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Business Intelligence Systems;
- Human-Centered Computing;
- Intelligent User Interfaces.
Papers (4 pages) should be written in English and sent to the Organizing Committee via email email@example.com until June 15, 2011 (deadline extended). Accepted papers will be published in the Workshop Proceedings. See format instructions in IIS 2011 paper template in MS Office format or LaTex format.
Selected papers will be published in Computer Science Journal of Moldova.